Do you have a stained or chipped tooth? Veneers are used on teeth that are discolored, chipped, oddly shaped or unevenly spaced. At Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, we apply veneers to enhanes the appearance of the teeth which can also improve your confidence!
Made from thin pieces of durable porcelain, each veneer is custom-made for the patient and then bonded onto the front of the affected teeth. The process of placing a veneer can take about two or three visits with multiple steps.
The steps include:
- Discussing the new look of the tooth or teeth
- Putting together a treatment plan with Dr. Strauss
- Preparing the tooth for placement
- Taking impressions and sending them to the lab
- Bonding the veneers in place
Once your veneer is placed, you will have a beautiful new smile that looks very natural. We always follow up with our patients to check for comfort after the veneer is in place.
For more information on veneers, please give us a call at 804-746-5327 and we would be happy to walk you through our process.