We are happy to share that we have received guidance from the state, the VDA, and the ADA for the reopening process. We look forward to providing routine dental cleanings starting Monday, May 11th. Today, and this week, we are seeing patients who require dental restorations and emergency exams. We are excited to be offering preventative care!
Our team has been trained on our new procedures; these precautions are for the safety of us all. In preparation for your next visit, please take the time to read through our changes.
- We are taking measures to breathe cleaner air and are incorporating air purification systems with UV technology in all treatment rooms as well as the waiting room and front desk areas.
- All team members will be wearing masks and other personal protection equipment.
- All patients will be asked to present to their appointments alone unless the patient is a minor or in need of a caregiver.
- Anyone entering the building is required to wear a face-covering and use our hand sanitizer station.
- Patients and staff will be evaluated for coronavirus and their temperatures taken upon arrival.
- Our waiting room has designated seating for social distancing. We have always made it a priority to keep our office disinfected, reusable equipment is sterilized. Our mission is to maximize safety for our patients and team.
- We have High Volume Evacuation in all treatment rooms and have changed some of our procedures and technology to control aerosols.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. We will be calling you within the next week to reschedule. We value your trust in us to help you maintain all your dental needs. We look forward to seeing soon!